The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying site. Everyone is welcome, from old to new, young to the old, a Sonic or your own.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonic the Hedgehog

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Sonic the Hedgehog Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner

Just a Sonic Roleplay, so feel free to post whenever you feel like, I'll be me.

2Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:29 am

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

Hey there!

I'll play as my OC.

Anyone else?

3Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

So... When will we start? XD

4Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:30 am

Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner

we can start whenever somebody posts

5Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

Ok I'll start.

Hey Shadow!! I finaly found you bro! *Saying that with a big smile and taking him in his arms*

6Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

I'll join as well.

Pixel stood on the deck of the Egg Carrier, looking down at the city. The sight of the city had always comforted him. Distracted him from his duties to Doctor Robotnik.

"Eclipse!" a voice said behind him. He turned and saw Doctor Robotnik standing, his arms crossed.

"Yes, Master," Eclipse said, saluting the doctor.

"We've determine the location of Shadow the Hedgehog. Find him and destroy him."

Eclipse nodded. "Yes, sir," he said. Robotnik walked into the pilot area. Eclipse pressed a button on his watch. A few seconds later, his hoverboard flew up beside him. He jumped on a flew on the ship to find Shadow.

http://eclipsethewolfblog.weebly.com/

7Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 am

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

If you all don't mind, I will join in too, using Stormez for now. I will add his teammates when the situation presents itself.

Stormez sat at his desk, trying to focus as his innards were screaming at him. "You and I both know that's not happening." he finally said, standing up. he decided to go for a walk to clear his head. He was just glad that no one could hear what went on in his head. After all, he had to fake blindness in one eye to blend in, so if they knew the truth, then where would he be?

As he stumbled around, lost in thought, he heard a voice he recognized, and immediately wished he could just disappear. against his better judgement, he ran over towards the voice, and saw two hedgehogs. "Great, just what I need to run into, the 'Ultimate life form' and his D&%N brother!" he figured he had been spotted by them as well by now, and so strolled over casually and said "Morning Shadow... Makovski. Shadow, whether or not you want them, I have some upgraded inhibitor rings that allow the wearer control over how much power he exhibits. just thought you'd like to know." he was working overtime not to respond to the side of him that was Chaos infused, which had been yelling for him to find a Chaos emerald and devour the thing's power. After these three weeks, it just wouldn't shut up. His expression contorted to pain as he heard a particularly nasty thought escape Chaos' side of his body. He turned away from the two brothers and pretended to be observing the sky. "Shut UP!" he muttered to himself.

8Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

Well hello there mate, what's your name?*releasing Shadow to face the stranger*

9Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse flew closer to the town. He flew a little closer to the street. After a while, he saw Shadow, along with another hedgehog and a weasel-like creature. He flew down a few feet away from him, jumping off the board and holding it under his arm. "Hello, there," he said. "Shadow the Hedgehog."

10Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 am

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

¨Well, hello there too¨Saying that while materializing a ice claymor and pointing it on the neck of the stranger who is holding Shadow.¨ release my brother immediately if you don't want me to release him from you!¨

11Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:43 am

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

(I wasn't holding Shadow.)

Eclipse stared at the claymore. "Easy, boy," he said, pushing the sword to the side. He turned to look at Shadow. "Who's your friend, here?" he asked him.

12Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

¨Sorry mate, I tought you were holding him, and I admit I have some exesive reactions some time¨While dematerializing his claymor¨ And I'm not a friend I'm his brother¨

13Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse turned to the other hedgehog, an angry gleam in his eyes. "I wasn't talking to you, boy," he said.

14Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

¨Hey I told you im sorry ok, let's stay polite a least¨

15Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse brushed his trench coat back, revealing red armor and a pistol. "You mind your own business, boy," he said. He turned to Shadow. "You've been awfully quiet. No witty remarks? You're slippin' up."

Shadow's been quiet for a while.

16Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

¨It is my business if you have something with Shadow, now put away your weapon and armor or this situation will become violent¨ Just as he say that he materialeze his ice armor and a ice prison on Eclipse with no holes.

17Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:00 am

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"Idiot! he'll shatter that in a matter of seconds! 3.6 seconds to be precise." Stormez turned to the now imprisoned eclipse and said "if you can hear us through that ice, you should leave. there is nothing we hate more than guns, and your armor won't save you from what we are capable of." He had been referring to only himself when using the word 'we', for his abilities were still unknown to this world, and in his opinion, unsurpassed. any who had tried before him (assuming there were any) had been killed in the process of gaining the power of Chaos. he had been the first to survive, and it had been desperation that saved him. that being the case, he was not the only one who could use Chaos, and he knew it, which is why he had an interest in helping Shadow.

"Now then, do you leave quietly or does this get UGLY?!?!?" the last word seemed to be more than one voice speaking at once, and one of them was calm, while one was extremely mad. Stormez took a stance and left eclipse's choice to hang in the air.

18Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse flinched slightly when Stormez said "ugly." He almost pulled out his gun and shot him right there. He calmed himself. "I came here for Shadow," he said. "But you just couldn't stay out of it, could you?" He removed his jacket and popped his knuckles. "Well, congrats, weasel. It's your business now." He closed his eyes and started grunting. His fur started to glow blue and a strange aura appeared around him. Chaos energy emanates from his body.

19Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

Ice spikes appears form within the cage and cross his thighs, his forearms and another sipke stop on his forehead, he shout¨Do one suspect move again and the next spike will be in your head!¨

20Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse looked up at Mavovski, his eyes glowing entirely yellow. "You fool," he said in a demonic voice. He screamed loudly and the ice cage shattered. The upper half of his armor shattered. He charged at Mavovski and punched him with his full force, packing half of his chaos power into it.

21Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

While Makovski is project backwards, he use some  wind to safely land on his feets, just has he land, he create a water buble full of water all around Eclipse penalizing him from his mouvements, create two walls of ice around him of ten five meters each and crush them on Eclipse and he still keep him in the buble of water.

22Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

As the walls moved toward Eclipse, he held out his arms. When the walls made contact with his palms, the walls shattered. He then extended his claws and popped the bubble. "Oh, looky here!" he said, a demonic tone to his voice. "The forgotten brother's got some fight in him! I like that!" He teleported behind Makovski and elbowed him in the back of the head.

23Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

Has he was going to hit him at the head, Makovski crouched and materialize a ice halberd from the ground ampaling him in the stomach, the halberd vanish and imediatly use his wind magic to push him on a nearby building at three hundred miles per hour, while Eclipse is on the wall, Makovski materialize a wind armor and start flying¨ Don't underestimate me¨He say.

24Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:57 am

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"So, you guys like to play with weapons huh?" Stormez casually strolled over to the two of them. "Well, we've got something that might interest you." again he was only referring to himself, but no one knew why he used the word we. he brought out a small circular object. "Makovski if you value your life, run away."

Then he turned to Eclipse. "And if you don't want to become wolf chow, I'm giving you one last chance. BACK OFF!" the bold words were both voices again. the black wolf marched directly up to the two and for some reason, without moving his mouth, there was almost satanic laughter coming from his being. "If you want a real fight, well, let's just hope you can kill something that can heal itself from ANYTHING!"

//OOC:(and Stormez is a Wolf, not a weasel, people)

25Sonic the Hedgehog Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

¨Don't worry, it would not be necessary that you come in wolf, because the fight is ending right now!¨ When the hedgehog say that, Eclipse feels cold, all the wound who's been caused by ice starts to freeze from the inside of his body, including the thighs, the forearms and the stomach preventing him to bleed and making any physical actions, but still continuing to grow slowly on those five locations¨If you continue the fight, you will be completly cryogenized or you'll break your own body instead.¨

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum