The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying site. Everyone is welcome, from old to new, young to the old, a Sonic or your own.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonic the Hedgehog

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

"Pleasure to meet you, too," Eclipse said, rolling his eyes. "How many times am I gonna have to do this? I got in a fight with Doc and Shadow's brother, and they nearly killed me. Now, if I go back to Robotnik, he'll probably kill me." He thought about how bad that made him sound, but was hoping that Ray didn't notice it.

http://eclipsethewolfblog.weebly.com/

77Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:10 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"Well... whatever. I've got my eye on you." Ray said skeptically. At that moment, Stormez decided to try the telepathy out.

~Complimenting her personality is the best way to get on her good side. Whatever you do, don't compliment her looks. She hasn't even shown a true form since birth, so think your words over carefully.~

He then severed the telepathic contact and turned back to Max, adding the 35 millimeter shotgun parts to his robotic friend.

78Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

If that's the only way to get on her good side...

"So," Eclipse said, "just out of curiosity, do you have anything personal against Robotnik? Or do you just hate him because of the whole 'taking over the world' thing?"

Ooc: So, will italics be us communicating telepatchically from now on?

79Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:45 am

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"You really are an idiot! I hate him because half this damn planet's inhabitants look like this!" she yelled. her form began changing again, and to Eclipse's shock and horror, (And Stormez' interest) she morphed into a robotisized version of Eclipse!!!

Stormez observed the two Eclipses and suddenly said "This is PERFECT!" Then he began scrambling around his lab grabbing several small devices and putting them in a huge pile in the middle of the room in a comically fast manner.

80Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse quickly recovered from the shock of seeing Ray shape-shifted and the "idiot" comment registered. "Wow," he said. "No wonder you're never in your true form. With that mouth of yours, no one would be your friend if they heard about your attitude." He stared hard at Ray, not wanting to face Stormez for fear of seeing the glare that he was probably giving him.

81Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:49 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"Wha... I... I don't have a true form, jerk!" Ray said with tears in her eyes. "That's the whole reason I want the Chaos emeralds." She sniffed, holding back her tears from falling to the ground.

Stormez used the telepathy they had acquired to think ~Really? I realize she isn't your best friend, but making her cry? If you didn't have Chaos in you, I'd slap you for that~

He did all this while he walked over to Ray as he tried to comfort her.

//OOC/the telekenisis is signified by text inside these: ~~ /OOC//

82Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:07 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

"I lost something to Robotnik, too," Eclipse said, not even trying to sound apologetic. "But I don't take my anger out on others."

83Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:35 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"Sorry." Ray said to Eclipse, "I didn't mean to sound rude, but you have to understand... I don't trust Eggman as far as I can throw him. I mean who in their right mind roboticizes people simply because they can?"

Stormez went over to the pile of electronic devices and picked up a small triangular object. "Who wants to watch the Pocket Pyramid in action?" he asked as he proceeded to push a button on the device. It immediately started to suck up the entire pile of gadgets in fifteen seconds flat.

Without wasting time, he said to the small group collectively "Time to turn Eggman into the fat omelet that he should be!" then he removed the Emerald from it's hiding place. "Think fast Ray!" he said as he lobbed the emerald at her. she smiled as she caught it. "Now we're in business!"

84Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Thu May 22, 2014 6:24 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse smiled devilishly, picking his watch up, slapping it on his wrist, and pressing a button that made his hoverboard fly towards him. He jumped up and landed on the board. "Let's do this!" he said excitedly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum