The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying site. Everyone is welcome, from old to new, young to the old, a Sonic or your own.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonic the Hedgehog

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 am

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"Call me whatever you like. As long as Chaos is in your head, we're practically brothers." Stormez said. "Max, I don't need a scanner to know that a fast approaching blue object is Sonic. Question is... what do I tell him about Eclipse's change of heart?" he realized the irony of what he had said and laughed.

"Yo, Eclipse, get yourself hidden until you feel you've got a good explanation." Stormez yelled up to the hoverboard riding wolf.

Sonic zoomed past Stormez, then backtracked almost as fast as he had passed. "Hey! where you headed Doc? and who's the robot?"

Stormez smiled "In that order, Knothole and Max. Do you have time to go with me? I seem to have lost my way." he was lying about losing his way, but figured it would appeal to Sonic's heroic side to help him.

"Sure! hope you can keep up!" and the hedgehog was half a mile away. Stormez looked up and said "Follow the leader." to Eclipse, whom sonic hadn't seen. Yet. He began running after sonic.

52Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:44 am

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse followed Sonic on his hoverboard, making sure to stay out of sight. He relaxed, hoping that Stormez would cover for him if Sonic saw him. He stayed right above Stormez. He felt great with Chaos inside him.

"Hey, Doc," he called in a loud whisper. "Do you think you could tel Sonic about what happened when we get to the camp? He probably won't take my word for it."

http://eclipsethewolfblog.weebly.com/

53Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:43 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"Sure." Stormez whispered back. "We may have to exaggerate the details a bit though."

Sonic stopped running. "Talking to yourself again, Doc? You know Sally thinks you are insane when you do that, right?" This caused Stormez to scowl and mutter something that no one could hear.

When they entered Knothole, several heads turned and looked slightly scared. They knew next to nothing about Stormez, as he never confided in anyone. Eclipse and Makovski were considered exceptions to that rule, as they knew more about him than anyone else.

"Thanks, Sonic for your help. I need to talk with Sally, though. Do you know where I can find her?" Stormez asked, ignoring the looks he was getting. "Let me check. Be back in less than a Mobian minute!" and Sonic was gone.

Fifteen seconds later, Sonic was back. "She's over there talking to Tails about some big explosion in Mobotropolis. I'm gonna go check it out. Gotta juice!" He said. Before he could run off, Stormez grabbed his arm. "I have to tell you about this just as much as Sally. In fact..." He thought for a moment, then yelled "Eclipse! get down here!"

Sonic punched Stormez as hard as he could, causing him to fall over. "You brought him here? Those rumors about you being a traitor really are true!" Stormez stood up. "You get one of those." His voice changed again "Where is Sally!" This was Sonic's first time to hear Stormez talk like that. He freaked out.

"W-w-what are y-you wanting to tell her?" Sonic asked, clearly scared. Stormez smiled. "If you want to know, come find out when you aren't scared anymore. Eclipse, follow me."

54Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse looked at Sonic shaking in fear, smiled a little bit, jumped off of his board, then followed Stormez. "I don't want you to exaggerate what happened," he told him. "Can I do that voice, too?" He couldn't shake the looks of the people staring at him.

55Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:34 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

Stormez looked confused. "The voice?" He snapped his fingers, "Oh you mean Chaos? He sort of talks through me when I'm angry or he thinks it would help. If you force him to speak like I just did with Sonic, or when I called you 'Ugly' -no offense by the way- He demands payment of some kind next time you fall asleep. And before you ask, Yes, I have had to steal Chaos emeralds before. One is in my backup lab here. Don't tell anyone unless I mention it."

He walked up to Sally, who was telling Tails "-so you think the explosion was on purpose? but Robotnik wouldn't blow up that much of the underground systems without a reas-"

Stormez cleared his throat "I take it mutiny isn't a reason then?" She turned to him and gasped. The first thing she noticed was Eclipse. "There better be a good reason for this, Stormez. Don't make me order an execution. Too much blood has been spilled lately." She walked over to Eclipse and grabbed the scruff of his neck. "Talk! why are you here? Was attempted murder and kidnapping not enough for you?"

Stormez raised his hand. "Relax princess, and Tails, stop shooting him that hateful glare. I realize that this is a rather strange situation, but If you want an explanation... call Nichole. I believe a blood sample scan will explain everything. Eclipse'll answer any other questions you've got. Isn't that right, my friend?"

56Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:12 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse looked at Sally. "I'll give you the short version: I don't work for Doctor Robotnik anymore. I decided to join Stormez. I'm not going to hurt anyone in this camp. I promise you that."

57Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:49 am

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

She let go of his chest area. "Stormez, although I don't like this at all, we need him. He knows exactly how to deal with Robotnik's robots, so he should be a valuable member."

Tails piped up at this point "You've got to be kidding! he tried to kill me Sally, and you want me to trust him to not kill me in my sleep?"

Stormez growled. "Get Nichole down here before we have to fight off a mutant fox, Sally." Tails was hurt by the mutant comment, but Stormez hadn't meant it as an insult. He was a scientist, after all, and what do two tails mean to a scientist?

Nichole appeared at Sally's command. "Get a blood sample from Eclipse. Stormez says it will explain things. I doubt it, but he has never made a miscalculation before. At least not as long as I've known him." Nicole gasped.

"Ummm... I don't need a blood sample to know he's telling the truth." she said "Scanning his genetic makeup gives me all the information I need. It's... he's... they are the same as Stormez, although not quite as severely linked."

Tails growled. "Stormez, you gave him that kind of power? you IDIOT! Don't you get it? He's using you!"

"Shut up, kid. you know he would have been killed if he hadn't had good intentions. Chaos trusted him and so should you." Stormez shouted. he was getting annoyed.

"But he tried to kil-" the young fox was interrupted, "Be Quiet!!!" Stormez screamed in both his voice and Chaos'. Tails freaked out and ran.

"Eclipse, lets get to my backup lab. I need to research where 'she' is." and he walked to a patch of grass on the far side of Knothole. a panel slid back and he entered the stairway down.

58Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:09 am

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

Makovski take finnally the talk¨Personally, I don't know anything of the problems around here, I just arrived in the city and all that crazy stuff happenned in a second, but all I know is that (doctor) Robotnik is not a good guy and never trust any kind of dark powers¨ as he say that, he look discouraged and suprisingly quiet a moment.

59Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 am

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse nodded at Stormez, then gave a two-finger salute to Tails and Sally. "I look forward to working with you." He turned and followed Stormez into the lab.

60Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:20 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

Stormez frowned when Makovski mentioned dark powers. "I hope you don't consider Chaos a dark power then, because all he is is an Emerald Guardian, and might I add that he heard you say that using my ears, so you are making him angry."

He walked over to his lab's computer console and sat down. it took him thirty minutes to pinpoint her location. he gasped. "sh-she's here in Knothole? how is that possible? We couldn't see her when we got here!" He stood up and with a determined look on his face said "Computer, locate subject of last search in databanks and print out location." There was a pause and a printer on the other side of the room did as he had asked.

"Max, search and explain protocol." Stormez said handing him the paper. "Yes sir. shall I use force if I find her?"

"No, better to make a good impression." Stormez answered. "Eclipse, you will need to change into something a little less eggmanish. I've got a couple extra clothing options in that closet over by the anatomic transfibulator. Just try not to touch anything important looking."

61Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

¨Sorry stormez, I.. I just don't have any good memorys about dark things...¨He said ¨But whatever, where and who are we looking for?¨ Makovski seem a little lost of all those thing.

62Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse nodded. "I was thinking the same thing," he said. He walked back to the closet. He walked inside and removed what remained of his armor. He picked up a metal shoulder piece and a pair of jeans and put them on. When he was done, he walked out of the closet and looked at Stormez. "Um, Doctor," he said. "You seemed really quick to trust me back at the old lab. Why?"

63Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:03 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"The short answer is I didn't trust you until after you survived the injection. Chaos simply doesn't allow you to live if you aren't trustworthy to him, and the fact that I am half composed of Chaos means that if he trusts you, so do I. In other words..." Stormez paused, "You are alive because Chaos thinks you have a good heart and a purpose, not because I trusted you."

Stormez turned to Makovski. "We are looking for my only living relative. I haven't seen her since the assassination attempt on my family. Max has been sent to find her, as I myself can't identify her due to certain... complications."

64Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

"Chaos told me he would help me avenge my sister's death," Eclipse said to Stormez. "Do I have to wait for him to help me, or can I go after Robotnik now?"

65Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

¨What complications Stormez?¨ He said with an interrogative face.

66Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:45 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

Stormez put a hand on Eclipse's shoulder. "Get some rest my friend. After what you've been through today, you should probably sleep at least a couple of hours."

He turned to Makovski "As for the complications I spoke of, The fact is, she's not entirely Mobian, or even Mosadian for that matter! Her mother, bless her soul, was a Living embodiment of Chaos as well. a full Chaos being. I'll tell you how we met some other time but she was beautiful..." he seemed to forget where he was for a moment.

When he realized he had been dwelling on his past, he apologized "I-I'm sorry, We just miss her so much." a tear rolled down his cheek. "Anyway, my daughter is not able to hold any one form for more than 10 days. She can, however, change her form and voice patterns at will. she probably heard about the Chaos Emerald that I have and decided to find my lab. We just hope she doesn't blow up Max when he explains everything to her." and he turned back to Eclipse.

"Once you fall asleep, you will find Chaos in your subconsciousness. Try not to freak out too badly."

67Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse nodded. "I think you're right," he said. He walked into the closet and removed the shoulder strap. He removed a jacket from one of the hangers and, using it as a blanket, went to sleep in the closet.

68Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 am

Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner

(Sorry I haven't gotten any notifications.)

69Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

(No problem, but you will need a good reason to follow us)

70Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:57 am

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

When Chaos appeared to Eclipse, he was still rattled, despite Stormez's warning. "Um, could I ask you two questions?" he asked. "One, can I communicate to Stormez telepathically, since we both have you in us? And, two, could...you show me Star?"

71Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:39 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

Chaos appeared to be thinking for a minute, then answered the first of Eclipse's questions. "You will be able to communicate in that manner only if Stormez agrees to it after you are awake again." He paused as if something was bothering him, then continued with a response to the second question. "Before or after the roboticization? If it is any consolation to you, Stormez can reprogram her to remember her prior life and of course, fight at your side, that is, if you can get her to stand in one spot long enough."

In Stormez's lab, Max reappeared at the entrance and he was carrying a roughly Mobian sized sack that was tied shut. Stormez slapped his own forehead. "I see there were complications after all! I was hoping to avoid those." he went to the entrance to his lab, took a keycard out of his pocket and locked the door. then he went to his lab computer and typed a code in that blocked the Chaos Emerald from view.

there were muffled noises as Max threw the sack at Stormez's feet. "Max, don't be so rough with her. she's not our prisoner. She's my daughter." The muffled noises stopped, and there was the sound of a water like substance flowing around inside the sack. Then it quit moving, and Stormez opened it.

He gulped and froze up as what looked like Sonia, Sonic's twin sister that Stormez had a crush on, emerged from the bag. "What's wrong? Can't speak to your own daughter after you make her think buttnik sent a robot to retrieve her?"

"You know very well why I am having a hard time talking right now! Change to someone else!" Stormez said flustered after he had recovered a bit. the Sonia look-alike giggled, and suddenly looked like she was melting, then reformed into a familiar purple Swallow. "Can you talk to me as Wave, then?" she asked. "Much better." Stormez replied. turning to Makovski, he said "Makovski, this is my daughter Ray. Ray, this is Makovski, and the one snoring in the closet over there is Eclipse."

72Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:37 am

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

"I can bring back Star?!" Eclipse asked. "I thought I was just going to get revenge! Oh, thank you!" He bowed his head. "I'd like to see her before she was robotized. I know what see looks likes as a robot."

73Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:19 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

Chaos sighed. "Very well." and he raised an arm. As he did so, an image that seemed to be a hologram with a blue tint appeared in Eclipse's mindscape. As Eclipse looked at the image, Chaos spoke.

"I am afraid I can do no better than this, as I haven't got your memory of what her voice sounded like or how she reacted before she was... roboticized." the image dissapeared and he turned to Eclipse. "You should wake up. Stormez does need to answer your question, after all."

"So, this is your lab, huh? Just out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to own any Chaos emeralds would you?" Ray asked. "That depends on why you want one." Stormez replied.

"Isn't it obvious? I want my own form. I hate having to use other people's bodies!" She answered. "I want my own life, not a constantly changing name that means nothing to me. do you have any idea how many times I've used the wrong restroom and gotten chased out of the building by angry patrons? I HATE MY LIFE!!!"

"Alright, alright, I get it. hold on, it sounds as though Eclipse is waking up. we'll continue this discussion later."

74Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:16 am

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse opened his eyes and sat up in the closet. He almost freaked out, then remembered that he didn't work for Robotnik anymore. He hung the jacket back on a hanger, put on his shoulder piece, then walked out of the closet.

"Doc, could I ask you something?" he said. "Chaos said we could speak telepathically, if it's okay with you. I think it would be useful in case one of us gets in trouble. Is it fine with you?"

75Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:49 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"I don't see why not. I might actually enjoy the company." Stormez said after thinking it over. As he went back to his work, Ray, in the form of Wave, said "So, you're Eclipse, Huh? I thought you were buttnik's errand boy! wanna explain the sudden change of heart?" With the last sentence, she poked his chest accusingly, as if she didn't believe he had really changed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum