The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying site. Everyone is welcome, from old to new, young to the old, a Sonic or your own.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't let Rouge see

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Don't let Rouge see - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't let Rouge see Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:37 am

Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner

You can use me and Rouge as long as you don't make me look stupid, or pair her or me with anyone else

27Don't let Rouge see - Page 2 Empty LOOOOVE, LOOOOVE, LOVE! Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Vasilisa3220

Vasilisa3220
Beginner
Beginner

^_^

Didn't say anything.

28Don't let Rouge see - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't let Rouge see Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Silver the Hedgehog

Silver the Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner

Ok, not bashing, but due to many supporting facts, isn't Shadow with Amy, due to the fact that Silver(Me *smirks*) is a pure hedgehog, psychic and chaos powers, chaos-Shadow, psychic-Amy(She can use tarot cards and turn invisible), thus making Silver(Again, me *smirks again*) their child in the future(Shadow is immortal, Amy isn't, so I would kind of... age extremely slow), AND since Sonic is a good knock-off of DBZ, Vegeta-Shadow, Bulma-Amy, Trunks-Silver? But yeah, this is freaking adorable, I may be Shadamy and Silvouge in real life(Don't question the Silvouge, just go with it) but yeah, my Shadouge bar just raised a bit after reading this. *Tears up*

29Don't let Rouge see - Page 2 Empty Wtf Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog
Beginner
Beginner

Amy can't do any of that, all she can really do is whack people with a hammer and get captured, and besides, she's deathly in love with Sonic, that much is obvious, also you have no relation at all to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum