The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying site. Everyone is welcome, from old to new, young to the old, a Sonic or your own.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonic the Hedgehog

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

The ice forming around Eclipse's wounds began to burn. He lost his super form, returning to his normal purple color, and his eyes lost the yellow glow. Tears began to roll down his eyes.

"Fine!" he yelled. "I quit! Just, please, make it stop! You win, I surrender!" The tears were now coming in streams.

http://eclipsethewolfblog.weebly.com/

27Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

Turn and face stormez and say with a smile in corner¨See?, I can handle myself, thank you for the trust wolf guy¨ after that he make the ice disappear from Eclipse but keep his wind armor and say seriously ¨Go, but if you try to attack me and Shadow again, the consequences will be unrepairable¨

28Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:41 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

Stormez was torn between, rather ridiculously, him, and himself. on one hand, he hadn't eaten anything worth mentioning in a week. On the other, his new found opponent had given up. in his head, Chaos was screaming "Kill him. Eat his corpse! DO IT!" on the outside, the demonic laughter had stopped and he was staring down at Eclipse. "Hold on Makovski... I'm not finished with this idiot yet."

He hauled up the wolf off the ground, his hand around Eclipse's throat and there was an audible cracking sound as the remainder of the ice Makovski had formed around Eclipse's right forearm broke, making the crying wolf's arm go limp. "Relax, we'll fix that... if you answer us with an answer that doesn't p**s us off." Stormez brought his other arm up and grabbed Eclipse's left arm and smiled sinisterly "Or we could break this arm too. Now talk. who put you up to this and why?" he paused "Don't make us ask twice. after all... you haven't seen what We can do." and he bared his fangs while still maintaining the kind of smile that said 'I'm serious'.

//OOC from now on, if it's in bold, it is both voices unless stated otherwise//

29Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

"I-it was D-doctor Robotnik," Eclipse said through his crying. "H-he raised me as h-his assassin. He s-sent me after Shadow. I-I was supposed to capture him." He sniffed. "I-I can't go back to him now. I failed him. He'll kill me." He looked at Stormez, a begging look in his eyes.

30Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:48 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"Alright... he lives." Stormez said. he dropped Eclipse to the ground. he walked to a small square in the pavement. "If you want your wounds healed, follow us. also if you touch anything in our lab without permission We will kill you." he touched a small dial on his wrist and a door leading under the city materialized.

"Makovski, Shadow, If you have any wounds, you are welcome to join us, but if you touch anything we don't allow you to." he paused "You die." and he disappeared down the stairs to his lab.

31Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse followed Stormez, clutching the arm Stormez had broken, and followed him into the lab. He walked up to Stormez. "Excuse me," he said. He removed his guns and his watch and set them on the ground. "You might want to take these."

32Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:43 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

Stormez laughed "Please, we don't need guns, keep them. we are, however, interested in the watch." he took it from Eclipse and walked over to a small table. setting it on the table he turned back to Eclipse. "Now then, let's heal that arm, shall we?" he took a small syringe out of his pocket. "Hold still. this might hurt a bit, but I've been doing this to myself for to long to remember the pain." and he withdrew something from his own shoulder with the needle. it was a blue substance that seemed to be a living organism.

"I have a question though," he said. "Is it true that you used the power of Chaos to fight in that form we saw Makovski fighting? oh and one more question. are you desperate? because if you aren't, you will probably die."

33Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:16 am

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

Makovski walking down the stairs to Stormez lab and see what he's doing¨What the heck is in that syring?¨ He's walking towards Stormez and grab his arm where is the syring and say ¨I will not let you do anything until I know what you'll do to him¨ With a determined look.

34Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse ignored Makovski. "I was born with the chaos energy inside of me," he told Stormez. "My sis-" Eclipse paused for a moment. "I learned how to control it. And, what do you mean, am I desperate?"

35Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:10 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"Relax Makovski. It isn't the first time we've done this to help someone!" Stormez said, clearly annoyed that someone was questioning his methods. again he was referring to only himself when he said 'we' but no one had asked yet, so he wasn't going to explain yet, either.

He turned back to Eclipse and wrenched his arm free of Makovski's grasp while doing so. "The reason I asked if you were desperate, is because when I was on Death's doorstep, along with this," he held up the syringe "desperation... saved my life."

36Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

Makovski turned to face Eclipse and say¨Do you know why your EX-superior wanted Shadow's death¨

37Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse turned to Makovski. "I think he just wanted one less person after the Chaos Emeralds," he told him. "If it's not that, I don't know." He turned back to Stormez. "I think I'm ready for the injection."

38Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:29 am

Makovski

Makovski
Beginner
Beginner

¨Aahh, well it's your choice¨ face Stormez¨Hey about that, what are you're names you two?, My name is Makovski.¨ As he say that, he smile a little to the two of them.

39Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:34 am

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"Good" Stormez said as he injected their new ally. the arm immediately began to repair itself, apparently painfully. "Sorry, but you might black out for a while. Expect a minor confrontation in your head." He said. As Eclipse slipped out of consciousness, he turned to Makovski.

"My name is Stormez, and I already knew your name, Makovski. We may not look it, but half of us are a bit of an off-worlder. In my previous existence, an assassin by your exact name attacked my family. My wife and son are DEAD because of him. Our powers are derived from this body's 'blood', which is actually," he paused and looked Makovski directly in the eyes "Chaos, The Emerald Guardian of your world. If it hasn't sunk in yet, I'm part living Chaos Energy, and part Mosadian, and yes, it's an alternate dimension Mobius, which is why my outside appearance isn't that different from your natives here." he paused, pointed at Eclipse, and said "Tell anyone but him, and WE will rip your heart out and devour it. When he wakes up, I want to show you two a little project I've been working on." he smiled.

Inside Eclipse's head a rather strange voice, the same that had previously been angry when speaking the word 'Ugly' in battle, called out "If I heal you, you must give me something and you will receive newfound power to kill the man who roboticized your sister." green eyes appeared in his mind. "What do you offer?"

40Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse looked around the darkness of unconsciousness. "You can help me get Star back?!" he called to the voice. "Will you take the ship I pilot in the Egg Fleet?"

Suddenly, Eclipse's watch beeped from the table. "Eclipse!" Robotnik's voice said from the watch. "What are you doing?! Where are you?!"

41Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:53 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

A pity laugh was heard in the darkness. The green eyes suddenly had a head and body attached to them. it was a blue translucent creature with some sort of metal brain and spine.

"Ha, What would a creature like me do with a ship?" the being got closer and when it's head was two inches from Eclipse's mind's face, said threateningly "I was talking about sustenance! A chaos source like yourself should be able to give me something!" it sighed. "Think about it... I want power, you want revenge, no?"

When the watch beeped, Stormez turned to it and smirked. "Watch this Makovski." he said as he walked over to the watch and pressed the replying mechanism. "Morning Egghead! Hope you don't mind, but Eclipse is dead, see?" he pointed the watch at the unconscious form of Eclipse and continued "So Mustachio, what kind of robot are you sending for me to tinker with this time?" The Dr. was heard saying some rather poor excuses for obscenities at Stormez.

42Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

"If I give you some of my energy, will you help me avenge Star?" Eclipse asked.

"What have you done to my assassin?!" Robotnik yelled at Stormez. "You've done it this time, Stormez!" He turned and looked at his robots. "Full scale assault! NOW!!!"

43Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:23 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"An assault on US! really! you've got to be joking!" Stormez laughed with that satanic laughter again. "Well whatever you do, don't send a 35 millimeter shotgun or a sniper riffle with your offensive line." he switched off the watch and, turning to Makovski asked "What? Stop staring, I need those types of guns for something."

Meanwhile inside Eclipse's head, Chaos smirked, as close as a creature with no mouth could come to smirking anyway. "I accept, your arm will now be able to function properly again. Oh... and it is 3 times as strong. Tell Stormez that 'she will see him soon' he'll know what it means." and Eclipse was suddenly conscious again.

"So, you're awake again, I see." Stormez said bending over Eclipse. "Both of you follow me. I want to show you something." He began walking to a secluded corner of his lab. "By the way, what did you offer, my friend? I sincerely hope it wasn't your soul."

44Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:19 am

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

"Nothing that drastic," Eclipse said. "I just offered him some of my Chaos energy. By the way, that...thing told me to tell you something. 'She will see him soon.' What does that mean?"

45Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:51 am

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

Stormez stopped in his tracks "He said that? She's alive? Oh glorious day!!" and he smiled throwing his arms up into the air and cartwheeling. Clearing his throat, he said "What it means is, my daughter is alive, and I will get to see her again."

He walked over to something rather Mobian sized that was covered by a sheet and said "This is what I wanted to show you both." he removed the sheet, and underneath it was a orange and blue robot. he flipped a switch in its inner stomach panel and it whirred and buzzed to life. "Max! how are you, did you sleep well?" Stormez asked the robot. He turned to Makovski and Eclipse. "This is M.A.C.T.U.M.O.S., Max for short. he is a highly advanced piece of machinery that has both melee weapons and projectiles. Oh and Eclipse, I made sure to make Robotnik think you were dead when he called for a status report. He's sending US food and supplies."

46Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

"Food?" Eclipse asked. "Don't lie to me. That's not something Mast-I mean, Doctor Robotnik would do."

At that moment, two E-Series robots bursts through the entrance to the lab. Eclipse turned and looked at them. "Oh, crap!" he cried, turning to Stormez. "Where's my watch?!"

47Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:26 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

"Here, but you won't be needing it." Stormez said handing him back his watch. he walked up to the E-series and they trained two 35 millimeter shotguns on him. He laughed. "Awesome! New toys!" he sounded like a child at Christmas time. they opened fire.

His chest immediately started to bleed as he stood there. Laughing. No 'Help me', no 'Ouch, that hurt'. Just laughter. "Shoot us again, Eggface! We want more!" the E-Series obliged. his body looked mangled and lifeless and since he wasn't moving, they turned to Eclipse. they were transmitting their optic data to Eggman.

"What? He's alive?!?! How dare he lie to the most brilliant man in history! Eclipse, if you value your life, you will get back here and-" Stormez interrupted the Dr. "Jokes on you Baldy Mcnosehair!" and his body let out a massive electric charge, which shorted out the robots. He took out another syringe filled with a green liquid and injected himself. His wounds Immediately healed. "So, does anyone want a 35 millimeter shotgun? I only needed one of them." and he removed it from the mangled pieces of the robot's grasp. Then he turned to a computer console and typed in "Code 147: Execute". the computer beeped and Stormez, Max, Eclipse and Makovski were suddenly standing outside Mobotropolis. Stormez sighed.

"Come on, that lab is compromised, what with a full scale assault and all. I'm sorry, but there may be a large explosion in three, two, one..." The entire lab exploded and Eggman's 'full scale assault' turned into a burning pile of robot parts.

Stormez took a map out of his pocket. "Looks like my nearest back up lab is in knothole. Max, follow me. you guys... are welcome to come, but they might suspect you to be a traitor, Eclipse. What about you Makovski?"

48Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse put on his watch. "I'll be coming with you," he told Stormez. "You gave me this power. I owe it to help you. Do you think you could take the tracker out of my watch?"

49Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:57 pm

JD383

JD383
Beginner
Beginner

Stormez laughed "While we didn't give you the power you now hold, we did allow him to enter your subconscious world. Bit of warning, he'll still be in there if you black out or fall asleep. Creeped me the hell out at first, too." he chuckled to himself when he thought of how many times he had screamed 'Go away!' or 'What is it you want from me?'. It had always been the same. For 'Go away' he always got a "No". For the other reaction it was different from time to time, but it always revolved around power or sustenance.

Stormez turned his attention to the watch "The microchip's connected to the voice chip, the voice chip's connected to the tracker chip..." He sang as he worked. "There, that should do it. he wont follow us now." he said, handing Eclipse the watch.

As they walked to Knothole, Stormez said "So what are you going to tell the freedom fighters to convince them you are an ally? Assuming you've killed some of them, or at least captured them for roboticization, I doubt an 'I'm sorry' is going to suffice. Just brainstorming, but we would rather keep our friends alive around Sonic and Tails, and Sally doesn't know we've got a lab there either, so don't say anything about the lab unless I am being shot or you are about to die."

"Sir, incoming unarmed unidentified object. It's blue." Max droned.

50Sonic the Hedgehog - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:21 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

Eclipse ignored Max. "The only thing I did was try to kill Tails, and I came pretty close to kidnapping Sally," he told Stormez. "There's only one person who I need the approval of in the Freedom Fighters." Before Stormez could asked who, he jumped on his hoverboard. "So, where to next, Doctor? Can I call you Doc?"

Last edited by Dakusuta on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum