The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying Site

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog Roleplaying site. Everyone is welcome, from old to new, young to the old, a Sonic or your own.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just needed to get this off my chest...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just needed to get this off my chest... Empty Just needed to get this off my chest... Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:47 am

Vasilisa3220

Vasilisa3220
Beginner
Beginner

I never got the whole Tails/Cosmo thing. Sure, she's this cute little snow bloody white, but other than that, she has no distinguishable personality and was only in Sonic X (not that it was ever that brilliant anyway, but it definitely picked up after they went back home...) to act as the damsel in distress. I stopped watching the series shortly after she was introduced, particularly after I discovered it was just "Cosmo this, Tailsmo that" until her terrible tragic death right at the end of the series (talk about an anticlimax). Like Chris, she was just an empty add-on character created purely for the shallow purpose of giving Tails somebody to realise his sexual awakening with (or more child-friendly words to that effect...)

What about Cream? Surely, she is more suited to Tails? I always thought they were the item, give or take another few years for them to get close and mature a little. At least she has more personality than a cucumber, which is more than I can say for...the talking cucumber known as Cosmo. Fox-rabbit combo? Oh, yeah. Weird, but ironic and entertaining. Fox-plant...beanpole...(thing???) combination? Uh, no. That's just weird - and not in a good way.

Now it's out. I hate Cosmo. I'm glad she got killed off the series. Hate that Tails fell in love with a soggy little cabbage like her. Never again, 4kids. Never. Again. 

Now onto the Sonic&OC dilemma....

2Just needed to get this off my chest... Empty Funny you should mention that... Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Dakusuta

Dakusuta
Beginner
Beginner

I was actually going to make Cream Tails's love interest in my comic, Dakusuta's Sonic the Hedgehog. Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks that would work.

Last edited by Dakusuta on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling ERROR ASKLSFHAKLGEWRIOQ!!)

http://eclipsethewolfblog.weebly.com/

3Just needed to get this off my chest... Empty Hey there :) Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Vasilisa3220

Vasilisa3220
Beginner
Beginner

Definitely not, man! I just assumed they were shipped, being so alike in age and status and all. Do let me know about that comic you're creating - I love reading Sonic-themed comics Smile

By the way, it's nice to meet you. I've been waiting to meet some new faces round here Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum